We are delighted to once again be partnering with #TeamHerts Volunteering to deliver the second Annual Hertfordshire Trustee Conference, this year held online. Followed by a week of practical online workshops & discussion forums to celebrate Trustee Week 2020.
This year we explore how you can help drive change in your organisation, with a focus on diversity & digital change.
Guest speakers at the conference include:
- Precious Sithole, CEO, Social Practice ENT who will talk about Achieving gender equality for women of colour at board level
- Anthony Wheeler, Ambassador,Young Trustees Movement & Tina Bhartwas, Trustee, NH & Stevenage CVS who will discuss Accelerating change through young trustees
- Alan Perestrello, Co-Founder & Director, Trillium who will talk on Managing change to support your digital ambitions
The conference will be followed by a week of online workshops and discussions from Tuesday 3 November to Friday 6 November.
- Diversifying your charity board
- An introduction to trusteeship
- Safeguarding for trustees
- Driving change as a trustee: Curiosity, Comprehension & Challenge
- Trustee Discussion Forum: How diverse is your board?
- Creating a digital culture
Download the leaflet containing full details on the conference agenda and trustee week workshops below:
You can also visit our EVENTS page to book your places. Please note that spaces are limited.