'Inspiring Leadership during COVID-19' will cover:
- Thinking about the important qualities of a leader
- Considering how these may have changed since the Covid19 pandemic
- 'Hot-off-the-press' assessment of current leadership challenges
- Self-assessment of your 2020 leadership so far
- Celebrating your successes and considering some positive changes that you want to make
By the end of the course attendees will :
- Have had time and space to think about themselves and their leadership style
- Have some improvement ideas to take back to their charity
- Feel supported in their leadership role
- Have had a chance to share some of their leadership challenges with peers
All our interactive, online courses will be led by one of our experienced Better Boards trainers or in collaboration with Impactful Governance,
a Hertfordshire based governance training provider.
'Inspiring Leadership during COVID-19' will be led by Vivianne Child. Vivianne is a freelance voluntary sector trainer and consultant, and HCF Training & Development Better Boards trainer. Vivianne is also Enterprise Director for Tring Together.
How to Book: Inspiring Leadership during COVID-19Wednesday 24 June
10.00am -12.00pm BOOK HEREYou will be directed to a registration form and will receive a webinar link once you have completed the registration. You can use your laptop, tablet or mobile phone to join the webinar. Sessions are interactive and there will be a Q&A opportunity at the end of the session.
Booking contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
More course under our Better Boards online training programme, Good Governance during COVID-19
and beyond can be found in the table below...
Better Boards is supported by Hertfordshire County Council Adult Care Services, and in response to COVID-19, we are making this webinar series FREE to all VCS organisations operating within Hertfordshire.
Together we can make a difference.