This Course will run in two parts, both 2.5 hours, over 2x consecutive weeks. Please attend you can attend both session.
Embracing Digital Fundraising: Part One- Why you should and how to do it?
- What are the benefits of digital fundraising?
- Learn how organisations are adapting to fundraising in a virtual world, through analysing successful case studies
- Explore activities your own organisation could run virtually within your budget
- Learn the importance of ‘thanking’ in the re-engagement process
Embracing Digital Fundraising: Part Two- Putting your ideas into practice
- Practical, interactive session to discuss your Fundraising ideas following Part One
- Checklist on things to consider when setting up your fundraiser
- Peer-to-Peer group support and breakout rooms to discuss your ideas
- Guidance on collaboration & support networks for your potential project
- Understand the benefits of why you should embrace digital fundraising and the different roles people can play, to maximise your fundraising efforts.
- Understand why people get involved in the first place and what is important to then keep them engaged and motivated
- Learn about online analytics & impact reporting tools you can take advantage of online
- You will come away with ideas on what type of digital fundraising project could work for your organisation and a draft plan of action on how you can put your ideas into practice
About the Trainer:
Miquel Leon-Canete, a professional fundraiser, CEO and accredited trainer with over 22 years’ experience in the charity sector.
£25 Hertfordshire VCS organisation staff or volunteer
£35 Hertfordshire private and statutory organisations staff or volunteers
Upon booking, you will receive information on how to arrange payment of your course fee.
Booking Contact:email@example.comBOOK COURSE