This course will cover:
- Understanding your legal position as a volunteer involving organisation.
- How to support volunteers while avoiding the risk of creating contracts and falling foul of employment law
- Health and safety, insurance, data protection and expenses. What is the law and what is good practice?
This course will help you to:
- Understand the legal implications of volunteering and the legal position of volunteers
- Develop an approach to expressing your volunteer relationships without creating contracts with them
- Identify key issues for your organisation to be aware of, and actions to take to reduce risk.
About the Trainer:
Hannah Morgan-Gray has over 18 years’ experience in the voluntary sector. She has been Head of Volunteering and Fundraising for two National charities and is currently a CEO of a Hertfordshire charity. Hannah is passionate about volunteering and is a volunteer climbing instructor for a charity that she Co-Founded .
£15 Hertfordshire VCS organisation staff or volunteer
£25 Hertfordshire private and statutory organisations staff or volunteers
Upon booking, you will receive information on how to arrange payment of your course fee.
Booking Contact:firstname.lastname@example.orgBOOK COURSE