- Understand your organisation’s income and expenditure
- Learn how to budget for a grant application, including full cost recovery
- Learn real-life examples of what a funder is looking for when reading a budget in a grant application
- How to avoid common financial pitfalls when applying for a grant
- Understand how to design a budget for a funding application, including estimate of costs
- Know how your money is managed and by whom
- Understand how to present financial information
- Know what funders look for when submitting financial information
Jacquie Hime, previously Director of North Herts CVS, is now an independent consultant supporting clients with applications and providing training on fundraising and governance. She has a successful track record of applying and reporting for grants and contracts.
£15 Hertfordshire VCS organisation staff or volunteer
£25 Hertfordshire private and statutory organisations staff or volunteers
Upon booking, you will receive information on how to arrange payment of your course fee.
Booking Contact:firstname.lastname@example.orgBOOK COURSE