- Key finance terminology
- What financial information is required to satisfy your charity financial reporting obligations?
- How to understand management accounts, annual reports and returns
- Understand what the financial terminology means and how to use it in your charity
- Understand the key financial information needed as part of financial reporting
- Learn to read your annual report and accounts
- Understand the elements of financial information needed for grant applications
Jacquie Hime, previously Director of North Herts CVS, is now an independent consultant supporting clients with applications and providing training on fundraising and governance. She has a successful track record of applying and reporting for grants and contracts.
£15 Hertfordshire VCS organisation staff or volunteer
£25 Hertfordshire private and statutory organisations staff or volunteers
Upon booking, you will receive information on how to arrange payment of your course fee.
Booking Contact:email@example.comBOOK COURSE