This course will provide a guide to Covid-secure governance and responsibilities, including sections covering:
- Responsibilities of building managers
- Responsibilities of hirers/users
- Permitted activities and user groups
- Completing a Covid-secure Risk Assessment
- Dealing with suspected Covid-19 cases
- Q & A Session
By the end of this course the learner will be confident in understanding:
- How to meet the requirements of a Covid-secure Risk Assessment
- Legislation and enforcement relating to use of community buildings and indoor spaces.
- Your responsibilities for keeping Covid-secure
- The responsibilities of other partners involved in hiring or managing community spaces
Ian Richardson is the Chief Officer of the CVS Broxbourne and East Herts (CVSBEH)
Sarah Forbes is the Community Support Manager for CVSBEH with responsibility for Covid-19 compliance and health and safety across the organisation.
£25 Hertfordshire VCS organisation staff or volunteer
£35 Hertfordshire private and statutory organisations staff or volunteers
Upon booking, you will receive information on how to arrange payment of your course fee.
Booking Contact:firstname.lastname@example.orgBOOK COURSE