- How to define an Adult at Risk
- How to identifyAdult at Risk
- The Care Act 2014 & the HCC multi-agency policy and procedures
- Who to talk to and what to do if you have concerns
Course will be delivered interactively, with pre and post course exercises and materials provided.
Pre-course notes will be sent to you upon registration. Please note that you need to read these in order to complete the course.
- Know the three key criteria of an adult at risk
- Name the key principles of safeguarding adults
- Be able to identify different types of abuse
- Recognise symptoms or indicators of abuse
- Differentiate the three key roles in Safeguarding Adults
About the trainers:
Sonia Clarke and Moreen Pascal are a PTLLS-trained experienced tutor, accredited by HCC to deliver Level 1 and Designated Person Safeguarding Adults at Risk courses.
£15 Hertfordshire VCS organisation staff or volunteer
£25 Hertfordshire private and statutory organisations staff or volunteers
Upon booking, you will receive information on how to arrange payment of your course fee.
21 September 2020 10.00-12.30 (30min break included)BOOK COURSE
7 October 2020 10.00-12.30 (30min break included) BOOK COURSE