- What is Safeguarding? Safeguarding duties and responsibilities
- How to define an “Adult at Risk”
- How to identify if an adult is at risk of being abused or exploited
- The Care Act 2014 & the HCC multi-agency policy and procedures
- Who to talk to and what to do if you have concern
Course will be delivered interactively, with pre and post course exercises and materials provided.
Pre-course notes will be sent to you upon registration. Please note that you need to read these in order to complete the course.
- Understand Safeguarding duties and responsibilities arising from the Care Act 2014
- Know the three key criteria of an adult at risk
- Name the key principles of safeguarding adults
- Identify different types of abuse
- Recognise symptoms or indicators of abuse
- Differentiate the three key roles in Safeguarding Adults
About the trainers:
Moreen Pascal is a PTLLS-trained experienced tutor, accredited by HCC to deliver Level 1 and Designated Person Safeguarding Adults at Risk courses.
£25 Hertfordshire VCS organisation staff or volunteer
£50 Hertfordshire private and statutory organisations staff or volunteers
You can arrange payment online via link HERE