- How to define an Adult at Risk
- How to identify if an adult is at risk of being abused or exploited
- The Care Act 2014 & the HCC multi-agency policy and procedures
- Who to talk to and what to do if you have concerns
Course will be delivered interactively, with pre and post course exercises and materials provided.
Pre-course notes will be sent to you upon registration. Please note that you need to read these in order to complete the course.
- Know the three key criteria of an adult at risk
- Name the key principles of safeguarding adults
- Be able to identify different types of abuse
- Recognise symptoms or indicators of abuse
- Differentiate the three key roles in Safeguarding Adults
About the trainers:
Sonia Clarke is a PTLLS-trained experienced tutor, accredited by HCC to deliver Level 1 and Designated Person Safeguarding Adults at Risk courses.
£15 Hertfordshire VCS organisation staff or volunteer
£35 Hertfordshire private and statutory organisations staff or volunteers
You can arrange payment online via link HERE