- What is SEO and why is it important?
- The key features of a searchable page.
- How content drives searchability
- Keywords and keyword groups to aid search
- Tips and tools to help improve your website's visibility on search engines
By the end of the course you will:
- Be able to describe what SEO is and why it is important.
- Understand what makes a page searchable.
- Demonstrate how keywords are used on current search engines and how to research them.
- Understand the difference between navigational and searchable pages in your website.
About the Trainer:
Michael has been a business advisor and digital marketing trainer for the last 12 years. He delivers courses for Google Digital garage, Lloyds Bank Academy, growth hubs and other organisations.
£15 Hertfordshire VCS organisation staff or volunteer
£35 Hertfordshire private and statutory organisations staff or volunteers
Upon booking, you will receive information on how to arrange payment of your course fee.
Booking Contact:firstname.lastname@example.org BOOK COURSE