This course will cover:
- Reviewing your volunteering offer
- How to develop your recruitment methods to adapt to the changing needs of modern volunteers
- Safeguarding checks
- Rewarding and Recognising your volunteers
This course will help you to:
- Understand the changing landscape of volunteering
- Develop new approaches to recruiting and managing your volunteers
- Develop your volunteering strategy in the wider context of your organisation’s work.
About the Trainer:
Hannah Morgan-Gray has over 18 years’ experience in the voluntary sector. She has been Head of Volunteering and Fundraising for two National charities and is currently a CEO of a Hertfordshire charity. Hannah is passionate about volunteering and is a volunteer climbing instructor for a charity that she Co-Founded.
£15 Hertfordshire VCS organisation staff or volunteer
£25 Hertfordshire private and statutory organisations staff or volunteers
Upon booking, you will receive information on how to arrange payment of your course fee.
Booking Contact:firstname.lastname@example.orgBOOK COURSE