- Overview of Hertfordshire Safeguarding Adults Board Multi Agency Policy and Procedure
- Examination of the role and responsibilities of the Safeguarding Lead or Designated Person
- Good practice for facilitating disclosure and recording
- Reporting and Referral processes in Hertfordshire
- Staying up-to-date with developments in safeguarding practice
Course will be delivered interactively, with pre and post course exercises and materials provided.
Pre-course notes will be sent to you upon registration. Please note that you need to read these in order to complete the course.
- Know how to report and refer cases of suspected abuse or allegations
- Understand how to provide support, advice and expertise within the organisation
- Be able to provide feedback to your organisation on safeguarding procedures and training needs
- Be prepared for potential investigations and enquiries
About the trainers:
Sonia Clarke and Moreen Pascal are a PTLLS-trained experienced tutor, accredited by HCC to deliver Level 1 and Designated Person Safeguarding Adults at Risk courses.
£15 Hertfordshire VCS organisation staff or volunteer
£25 Hertfordshire private and statutory organisations staff or volunteers
Upon booking, you will receive information on how to arrange payment of your course fee.
30 September 2020 10.00-12.30 (30min break included)BOOK COURSE
23 October 2020 10.00-12.30 (30min break included) BOOK COURSE