By the end of the course you will:
- Understand the different types of voluntary organisations
- Be aware of the roles of trustee boards and the requirements of individual trustees
- Know about the key legal requirements
- Know about the Charity Governance Code
- Be more confident in the role of a trustee
About the trainer:
Sue Pearlman is the lead Governance trainer for HCF and Better Boards, a trustee for Communities 1st and a consultant for NCVO. Sue has a wealth of experience in the voluntary sector and is a skilled facilitator, trainer, supervisor and mentor. She is passionate about the potential of the voluntary sector and understands the different roles that trustees, managers, staff, volunteers, clients, funders and other stakeholders play.
This course is fully funded for voluntary and community sector organisations in Hertfordshire.
Contact for enquiries:email@example.com
or call 01707 280332BOOK COURSE