You will discuss your experiences and attitudes towards lone-working and review the key ingredients of lone-worker policies and procedures. You will assess lone-working risks, including COVID 19 and identify safe working practices in the office, online, on journeys and during visits. Finally, you will consider what to do after a lone-working incident.
Participants completing this course will be able to:
- Explain the benefits of following lone-working procedures;
- Describe the key ingredients of a lone-worker policy;
- Assess lone-working risks including online and Covid 19;
- Follow safe lone-working practices both inside and outside the office;
- Take appropriate action after a lone-working incident.
About the Trainer:
Jon Clarke and Mark Sutton are both retired police officers and qualified teachers with PGCEs. Since 2012, they have delivered safety training to thousands of staff and volunteers in the public and voluntary sectors.
£15 Hertfordshire VCS organisation staff or volunteer
£35 Hertfordshire private and statutory organisations staff or volunteers
You can arrange payment online via link HERE