- We will work through a checklist of documents and information that you should gather, that a funder needs to see to build trust in your organisation
- We will get you started building your case for support: uniqueness, the difference that you are trying to make and how the funder’s support will help achieve this.
- The Pre-Course workbook will provide you with a template to fill in during the session – recording your answers to questions that funders will ask, so you are ready to start your first application
- Understand the key organisational requirements for fundraising
- Identify the necessary actions for your organisation to meet them
- Be able to articulate why your organisation deserves support
- Know more about further sources of support
Kate Newton is an inspirational trainer and has over 12 years’ experience of supporting hundreds of organisations to get started on their fundraising journey, successfully secure funding and thrive.
£15 Hertfordshire VCS organisation staff or volunteer
£25 Hertfordshire private and statutory organisations staff or volunteers
Upon booking, you will receive information on how to arrange payment of your course fee.
Booking Contact:firstname.lastname@example.orgBOOK COURSE