- General principles of holding a sucessful AGM
- Using your governing document as a guide
- Involving your members, and others
- Making your AGM more exciting!
By the end of the course you will:
- Know the basics of an AGM,
- Understand who to involve and why
- Increased confidence in using technology and running a virtual AGM
- Improve your AGM
Sue Pearlman, TP Consultants. Sue has over 30 years’ experience in the voluntary sector and she specialises in governance and senior management issues. She has been, and remains, a trustee of charities, both local and national. She is also a Senior Consultant with NCVO (National Council of Voluntary Organisations).
£15 Hertfordshire VCS organisation staff or volunteer
£25 Hertfordshire private and statutory organisations staff or volunteers
Upon booking, you will receive information on how to arrange payment of your course fee.
Booking Contact:firstname.lastname@example.orgBOOK COURSE