Using a combination of theory, group work and practical exercises, this session will help you understand:
- How to research, plan and prepare your grant application
- The 6 things you should be including in every application as part of your case for support.
- Achieving success – best practice, top tips from HCF, common mistakes
By the end of the session you will be able to:
- Describe the key characteristics of strong applications
- Understand the common reasons for rejection of applications
- Understand the 6 things you should include in every application and have drafted out skeleton answers for your organisation or project
Kate Newton is an inspirational trainer and has over 12 years’ experience of supporting hundreds of organisations to get started on their fundraising journey, successfully secure funding and thrive.
£30 Hertfordshire VCS organisation staff or volunteer
£50 Hertfordshire private and statutory organisations staff or volunteers
Upon booking, you will receive information on how to arrange payment of your course fee.
Booking Contact:firstname.lastname@example.orgBOOK COURSE