'Understanding & Developing the CEO - Chair relationship' will cover:
- Thinking about what forms the basis of a good working relationship
- Looking at some specific good practise
- Reflecting on your current relationship with your CEO / Chair
- Celebrating areas of success and looking for areas for improvement
- Making plans for how to improve your working relationship
By the end of the course attendees will :
- Have had time and space to think about their working relationships.
- Have considered how the ‘best practice’ relates to their charity
- Have some key steps to discuss with their CEO/Chair.
- Have had the opportunity and the framework for a quality discussion with their CEO/Chair to further improve their working relationship
All our interactive, online courses will be led by one of our experienced Better Boards trainers or in collaboration with Impactful Governance,
a Hertfordshire based governance training provider.
'Understanding & Developing the CEO - Chair relationship' will be led by Vivianne Child. Vivianne is a freelance voluntary sector trainer and consultant, and HCF Training & Development Better Boards trainer. Vivianne is also Enterprise Director for Tring Together.
How to Book: Understanding & Developing the CEO - Chair relationshipMonday 29 June
4.00pm -6.00pm BOOK HEREYou will be directed to a registration form and will receive a webinar link once you have completed the registration. You can use your laptop, tablet or mobile phone to join the webinar. Sessions are interactive and there will be a Q&A opportunity at the end of the session.
Booking contact : email@example.com
More course under our Better Boards online training programme, Good Governance during COVID-19
and beyond can be found in the table below...
Better Boards is supported by Hertfordshire County Council Adult Care Services, and in response to COVID-19, we are making this webinar series FREE to all VCS organisations operating within Hertfordshire.
Together we can make a difference.