'Risk management: Principles for good decision-making' will cover:
- What is risk?
- A trustee's legal responsibilities in regards to risk management
- How to rate risk (scoring systems)
- The main areas of risk
- Covid-19, what have we learnt? Setting a pandemic plan and recovery from a pandemic
By the end of the course you will be able:
- To understand the importance of the Trustee Board undertaking risk review of their organisation
- To understand what areas of work they need to review
- To understand how to rate risks in terms of how important they are to your organisation
- To consider what control measures can be put in place to mitigate risks
- To appreciate the need to keep risk management under constant review
- To provide a range of resources that might be helpful to organisations.
All our interactive, online courses will be led by one of our experienced Better Boards trainers or in collaboration with Impactful Governance,
a Hertfordshire based governance training provider.
'Risk management: Principles for good decision-making' will be led by Robin Hodgkinson. Robin is a freelance voluntary sector trainer and consultant, and HCF Training & Development Better Boards trainer.
How to Book: Risk management: Principles for good decision-makingThursday 25 June
2.00pm -4.00pm BOOK HEREYou will be directed to a registration form and will receive a webinar link once you have completed the registration. You can use your laptop, tablet or mobile phone to join the webinar. Sessions are interactive and there will be a Q&A opportunity at the end of the session.
Booking contact : email@example.com
More course under our Better Boards online training programme, Good Governance during COVID-19
and beyond can be found in the table below...
Better Boards is supported by Hertfordshire County Council Adult Care Services, and in response to COVID-19, we are making this webinar series FREE to all VCS organisations operating within Hertfordshire.
Together we can make a difference.